Temukan koleksi lengkap baju natal, dress natal, gaun natal di butik baju online/toko pakaian murah kami seperti pada foto-foto di atas, kunjungi http://facebook.com/wirasabutik di album "New Desember".
Chrismast Dress For Girls
Girls and women of all age love to dress for every occasion that comes their way. All of them want to look special and add that unique touch and charm. Christmas party dresses, dress for Christmas Eve and holiday dresses are of course an important part of our Christmas celebrations as it is the time when all the friends and family come over and we go to visit them too. Here are some perfect ideas to dress-up formally yet have that casual warm aura that makes you so lovable this Christmas:
* Basic Black Dress: Basic black dress in satin, velvet, crepe or jersey that goes all the way below the knee is an all-time classic and can look most flattering, if you accessorize properly.
* Earrings: Remember, more you pull back or pull up your hair, longer should be your earring. Just experiment with all types of varieties such as drops, hoops and studs and see what looks best on your outfit.
* Embroidered or Sparkling Top: Embroidered, beaded or sparkling metallic-colored tops make you look dressed appropriately for the festive season. Beautiful tops with matching lipstick, a pair of classic black trousers or a straight skirt and hair pulled back can make you look as formal and yet warm and cheerful as you like.
* High Heels: The classic pair of sandals with high heels looks good with every thing. It adds to your height and gives you good posture.
* Magic Dust: Dust any body part that you want to highlight with shimmering powder dust in pink, silver, gold or skin color tones such as on back, neck, cheeks or arms.
* Party Bag: For formal holiday parties, choose a party bad with simple lines and subtle details that can easily go with all dresses. You can choose ones with short shoulder strap or loop to hang around your wrist yet the most sought-out option is still the one that you carry in your hand.
* Shawls and Stoles: Embroidered, velvet or fringes shawls and stoles can add glamour to the simplest of dresses and can make your basic dress look rich and beautiful. The best option is to use the shawl or stole whose fabric matches your dress.
* Velvet Jacket: Rich velvet jackets in black or burgundy can make plainest of dresses look formal in a jiffy. You can choose from plain or embroidered ones.
Read original post about chrismast dress at http://www.worldofchristmas.net/christmas-celebrations/christmas-dress.html